Today’s TVs – including Sony’s Bravia line – have a lot more features and functions than the TVs of old. With those extras, however, come more settings to tweak to your personal preference, more things to remember and more features that could possibly have problems. If you’re having problems with your Sony Bravia that simple troubleshooting won’t resolve, or if you just want to restore the TV back to its factory defaults, you can reset your Sony Bravia using nothing more than the TV itself and your remote control.
- Skill level:
Turn on your Sony Bravia.
Press and hold the Up Arrow button on the remote control.
Press the Power button on the TV while still holding down the Up Arrow button. The TV will turn off and then turn itself back on.
Release the Up Arrow button. Once the TV turns itself back on, it will restore your Sony Bravia to its factory settings.
Tips and warnings
- If you are having issues with your audio or video settings, you can reset them through the Sony Bravia's set-up menu.
- If you reset your Sony Bravia TV, you will lose all of the custom picture and audio settings you had previously set up for your TV.
- 20 of the funniest online reviews ever
- 14 Biggest lies people tell in online dating sites
- Hilarious things Google thinks you're trying to search for