There are many types of room sprays available for use in your home. These range from deodorising sprays to air freshener sprays. Making your own room spray is fairly simple, and it gives you the ability to create a scent that is pleasing to you. As an added bonus, making your own room spray can save you a few bucks.
- Skill level:
- Moderately Easy
Other People Are Reading
Things you need
- Empty spray bottle
- 1 cup of distilled water
- 6 drops bergamot essential oil
- 1 drop eucalyptus essential oil
- 2 drops lemon essential oil
- 4 drops lavender essential oil
- 3 drops rose essential oil
- 2 drops clary sage essential oil
Pour a cup of distilled water in to an empty spray bottle.
Add six drops of bergamot oil, one drop of eucalyptus oil, and two drops of lemon oil.
Screw the lid back on the empty spray bottle and shake the ingredients together.
Set the homemade room deodoriser spray on a counter for a few hours so that ingredients have time to blend together.
Shake the spray bottle and spray your room as needed.
Deodorising Room Spray
Take the top off of your empty spray bottle. Add one cup of distilled water.
Add four drops of lavender oil, three drops of rose oil, and two drops of clary sage oil to the distilled water.
Replace the top to the spray bottle and give the ingredients a shake.
Set the homemade room air freshener spray aside for several hours so that the ingredients have time to combine with each other.
Shake the bottle again before spraying your room.
Air Freshener Spray
Tips and warnings
- You can swap out the oils with whichever oils you prefer to make your own scents. Just make sure you use one cup of distilled water each time.
- Purchase some sticky labels if you plan on making several different scents at one time. This way you won't mix them up.
- Consider making room sprays for your friends and family members as gifts.
- 20 of the funniest online reviews ever
- 14 Biggest lies people tell in online dating sites
- Hilarious things Google thinks you're trying to search for