Bioidentical estrogen creams geared toward helping women going through menopause currently enjoy a steady growth in popularity. Several brands cover a wide price range and variety. Hormone creams---and specifically those containing estrogen---can help balance the raging hormone levels your body experiences during menopause.
- Skill level:
Other People Are Reading
Things you need
- Bio-identical estrogen cream
Place a small dab of cream in a small, warm area of your upper torso or arms. Warm parts of your body indicate small blood vessels and thus a higher absorption level. Choose a spot such as the middle of your chest, wrists or the inside of your upper arm.
Rub in gently until you have rendered the cream invisible.
Wait 5 minutes before applying any other lotions, creams or perfumes.
Applying the Cream
Tips and warnings
- Estrogen attracts fat deposits, so try applying the cream on a part of the skin with a lower fat content. Because applying these creams repeatedly in one area may cause some sensitivity, switch application areas 1 to 2 times a month.
- 20 of the funniest online reviews ever
- 14 Biggest lies people tell in online dating sites
- Hilarious things Google thinks you're trying to search for