Corn on the cob is one vegetable that kids and adults both enjoy. You can prepare it many ways, including grilling it on the stove top. Grilled corn on the cob offers a sweet, crisp flavour. Thanks to the use of indoor grill pans, you can enjoy grilled corn on the cob any time of year. Don't worry if you've never grilled before--grilling corn on the cob on a stove top isn't difficult at all. You can still add your favourite seasonings just as you would if you were boiling the corn.
- Skill level:
- Moderately Easy
Other People Are Reading
Things you need
- Corn on the cob
- Cob holders
- Grill pan
- Non-stick cooking spray
Spray a grill pan or frying pan with a non-stick cooking spray.
Remove the husk from the corn.
Heat the grill pan on medium heat.
Place the corn cobs in the pan. Grill for 15 to 20 minutes, turning every five minutes with tongs.
Melt two tablespoons of butter in a microwave or on the stove stop while the corn is grilling.
After the corn is cooked, place cob holders on each side of the cob.
Add your favourite seasonings and drizzle melted butter over the corn cobs.
Tips and warnings
- You can still enjoy the delicious taste of grilled corn on the cob even if you have braces or have trouble eating it on the cob for any other reason. Grill as directed and let the cobs cool for a few minutes. Cut the corn from the cob with a knife and season as desired.
- Add a few teaspoons of diced garlic to the melted butter for an added flavour boost.
- Corn on the cob will be extremely hot after it's grilled. Always use tongs when transferring the cobs from the pan to the plate.
- Never leave the grill pan unattended while cooking.
- 20 of the funniest online reviews ever
- 14 Biggest lies people tell in online dating sites
- Hilarious things Google thinks you're trying to search for