Shaving can take a major toll on your skin. It is not uncommon for red bumps and skin irritation to occur after shaving. You can relieve some of that irritation with aftershave balm. Although there are a wide variety of commercial aftershave products available, you can make your own at home. Opt for a homemade aftershave balm with essential oils to soothe your skin with natural ingredients.
Other People Are Reading
Things you need
- 90 ml (5 tbsp) cider vinegar
- 90 ml (5 tbsp) orange flower water
- 54 ml (3 tbsp) witch hazel
- Empty bottle or jar
- 15 drops bergamot essential oil
- 10 drops lemon essential oil
- 8 drops neroli essential oil
Pour the cider vinegar, orange flower water and witch hazel into a clean, empty bottle or jar.
Add bergamot, lemon and neroli essential oils.
Secure the lid on the bottle or jar and shake well to combine. Store your homemade aftershave balm in a dark, cool place and shake well before using.
- 20 of the funniest online reviews ever
- 14 Biggest lies people tell in online dating sites
- Hilarious things Google thinks you're trying to search for