Microwaves have made cooking faster and easier. Cooking fresh corn no longer has to be difficult or time consuming. Using the microwave to cook fresh corn is a very simple process that only takes a few minutes per ear of corn. Additionally, you can cook as many or as few ears of corn as you need, and there is very little preparation needed.
- Skill level:
Other People Are Reading
Things you need
- Paper towel
- Microwave-safe plate
- Fresh corn ears
Place a damp paper towel on a microwave-safe plate. Put corn on top of the paper towel. The husks should be left on the corn while cooking.
Cook one corn ear for one and a half minute. Add one and a half minute for each additional ear of corn. Rotate the corn ears halfway through cooking.
Remove corn from microwave and wrap in aluminium foil. Let corn ears cool down for approximately five minutes.
Pull the corn husks and the silks off.
Serve the corn with butter, salt and pepper to desired taste.
Tips and warnings
- Be sure not to overcook the corn ears.
- Use caution when removing the husk from the corn. The corn ears will be very hot.
- 20 of the funniest online reviews ever
- 14 Biggest lies people tell in online dating sites
- Hilarious things Google thinks you're trying to search for