Breast cancer is the most widespread form of cancer affecting women in the United States. Hundreds of charities and organisations have been erected in order to spread the word about this devastating illness. A way of coping with the disease is by getting support from breast cancer survivors and sharing your story with others. One popular way of showing your support for breast cancer awareness is by wearing a pink silicone bracelet with inspirational phrases written on it. Proceeds from bracelet sales go to organisations fighting to cure cancer.
- Skill level:
Things you need
- Internet access
- Credit card or PayPal account
Go to The Pink Ribbon shop website. It is one of the most extensive stores for pink ribbon merchandise that promotes breast cancer awareness.
Click on "Breast Cancer Bands" link on the left-hand side of the page.
Click on the picture of the bracelet of your choice. There are several options and designs that are all similarly priced.
Choose to add gift wrap, if wanted, for an additional fee by checking the box next to "Add Gift Wrap."
Choose the quantity of bracelets you desire.
Click on "Add to Cart."
Insert your zip code in the designated box to estimate shipping rates, and enter a coupon code if applicable.
Choose to "Checkout" or pay with PayPal.
Tips and warnings
- Order mass quantities of breast cancer awareness bracelets for charity events, cancer walks or survivor's meetings. Stores will often give a discount rate.
- 20 of the funniest online reviews ever
- 14 Biggest lies people tell in online dating sites
- Hilarious things Google thinks you're trying to search for