Since 1987 Anolon has been making a hard-anodised aluminium-type cookware that boasts a non-stick surface. In 2003 Anolon introduced its line of advanced cookware that features SureGrip handles. Anolon Advanced Cookware is professional grade, restaurant tested and stylish enough to accompany the decor of any kitchen. Cleaning this cookware is easy and well worth the minimal effort to keep it looking its best for many years to come.
- Skill level:
Other People Are Reading
Things you need
- Mild dish soap
- Nylon pad
- Baking soda
- Soft, clean, dry towel
Mix a solution of warm water and two or three tablespoons of a mild dish soap.
Wash the cookware with soapy water using a sponge or nylon pad.
Rinse the cookware thoroughly in clear, warm water.
Dry the cookware with a soft, clean, dry towel to prevent water spots.
Make a paste of baking soda and water and apply it to tough stains with a nylon pad. Allow the paste to sit for 30 minutes before washing it away with warm, soapy water. Rinse thoroughly with warm water and towel dry.
Tips and warnings
- Wash Anolon Advanced Cookware as soon as possible after each use.
- Do not place your Anolon Advanced Cookware in the dishwasher.
- Avoid the use of harsh chemicals and abrasives that may damage the cookware.
- 20 of the funniest online reviews ever
- 14 Biggest lies people tell in online dating sites
- Hilarious things Google thinks you're trying to search for