We've all heard this classic mom warning, "Never leave home without clean underwear." And now, you don't have to. Disposable underwear is a new trend that is becoming quite popular amongst campers, travelers, athletes and even military officers. It's easy to locate and purchase your own disposable briefs, boxers or panties.
- Skill level:
Other People Are Reading
Decide how many pairs you'll need. People often purchase disposable underwear for camping trips, overseas backpacking adventures, or simply as a spare for spills or accidents. Disposable underwear is sold similarly to traditional underpants. You can get them in bulk packages or singles depending upon your needs.
Consider how you will be using the disposable underwear. You can get underwear in different shapes, sizes and materials. You can purchase packs of bio-degradable "paper" underwear or 100% cotton ones. You'll want to make sure you purchase higher-quality underpants for activities like camping trips or hiking outings. If you are simply purchasing spare underwear, you will not have to worry as much about quality.
Think about how much you are willing to spend. Most people purchase disposable underwear for convenience. Perhaps they don't want to launder clothes while on vacation or they simply want to toss out the underwear so they can leave room in their luggage for souvenirs. Decide what a little added convenience is worth to you, so that you can stick to your budget.
Locate a store that sells disposable underwear. If you want to purchase disposable underwear locally, check with specialty camping, hiking and travel stores. There are also numerous stores online that sell various types of disposable underwear.
Tips and warnings
- Many brands of disposable underwear are washable and can last for weeks. If you've purchased higher-quality underwear, you don't necessarily need to throw them out right away.
- If you are concerned about the environment and landfill waste, look for a brand of underwear that is 100% biodegradable.
- 20 of the funniest online reviews ever
- 14 Biggest lies people tell in online dating sites
- Hilarious things Google thinks you're trying to search for