How to Set a Citizen WR100 Watch
The Citizen WR100 is an analogue, solar-powered men's watch. The band is made of titanium and the watch is water-resistant up to 330 feet. You can charge the watch in indoor light or natural sunlight. The watch face includes a date display and a second hand.
The WR100 has only one button, which you use to set the time and date. The button has three different positions: normal, one-click and two-click. To set your Citizen WR100 watch, move the button to the proper position.
- The Citizen WR100 is an analogue, solar-powered men's watch.
- The WR100 has only one button, which you use to set the time and date.
Pull the adjustment knob out to the first click. Turn the knob counterclockwise until the correct date displays on the face of the watch.
Pull the adjustment out to the second-click position. Turn the knob to change the time.
Press the knob all the way back in to the normal position.
- The watch hands start moving again after you push the adjustment knob all the way back in.
- Fully charge the WR100 before using your watch for the first time.
- Do not set the calendar date when it is between 9 p.m. and 1 a.m. as the date may not change correctly.
Based in Austin, Texas, Jolie Johnson has been in the fitness industry for over 12 years and has been writing fitness-related articles since 2008 for various websites. She received her Bachelor of Arts in English and philosophy from the University of Illinois.