I'm Andrew Denny with Textures Flooring. Today, we are going to learn how to repair a tear in your vinyl flooring. Demonstrating today is Michael Machen with Machen's Floor Specialists. The first step is to apply adhesive using a vinyl flooring adhesive. Apply adhesive to both the tear, and the floor. Set the tear back using pressure. Try to squeeze out the excess adhesive. Remove the adhesive. Use a roller to create a bond in the floor. Remove any additional excess adhesive. Place a flat board over the repaired area, and allow the pressure to remain for about one hour. Next, apply vinyl flooring seam sealer to protect the exposed edges. Allow the seam sealer to set up, keep traffic away from the exposed area for several hours, and your task is complete. I'm Andrew Denny with Textures Flooring. Thank you for joining us. For more information, visit www.TexturesFlooring.com. And, special thanks to Michael Machen with Machen's Floor Specialist.
- How to Remove Impressions in Vinyl Flooring
- How Do I Repair Tears in a Vinyl Floor?
- Vinyl Flooring Puncture Repair
- How to Repair a Bubble in a Vinyl Kitchen Floor
- How to Seal & Repair Loose Seams in Vinyl Flooring
- How to Fix a Dent in a Soft Vinyl Floor
- How to Remove Water Stains From Vinyl Flooring
- The Best Way to Clean Vinyl Tile Floors
- How Do I Repair a Vinyl Flooring That Is Curling?