Water leaks can leave brown water stains on a carpet as the water dries in those spots, but with the aid of a white cloth and your trusty water-detergent spray solution you can work the stains out. See how it's done in this free video on carpet cleaning.
Hey everybody, it's dynamic John of Dynamic Carpet Care. Every day, I get asked, how do I get out stains from a carpet? One of the ones I get asked every now and then is that I had a water leak and the water dried and it left these brown water stains. What do I do to get those out? Great question. What we are going to do is we are going to take our home remedy of spot cleaner that's your warm water in a spray bottle with some dish detergent mixed in. You are going to spray it on that area. Once you spray it on, let it sit for a little bit and then you want to gently rub with your white cloth. Why a white cloth? Something of a different color could bleed into the carpet so you don't want that. So you take your white cloth go over the area. Wipe it up gently. And then you want to take your Shop-Vac. The Shop-Vac is going to make sure all the moisture or as much as possible is removed from that area going over it. So, I hope this home remedy for getting out those brown water stains helped. If not contact a local professional in your area. Or you can contact me at www.dynamiccarpetcaretampa.com. And remember to keep it clean my friends.
- How to Remove Cat Urine Odor From Carpet
- How to Remove Oil From a Carpet
- How to Remove Dirt From a Carpet
- How to Remove Brown Water Stains on a Carpet
- Red Wine Stain Removal From Carpet
- How to Remove a Set-In Dog Smell from a Carpet at Home
- How to Remove Mildew & a Musty Smell From Carpet
- How to Make a Carpet Smell Good
- How to Remove a Damp Smell from Carpet
- How to Remove Soot Marks From Carpet
- How to Remove Toothpaste From Carpet
- Removing Adhesive From Carpet