You'll find it easier to remove dirt from a carpet if you spray a solution of dish detergent and warm water onto the carpet, wipe up the dirt and then pull out any remaining water with a Shop-Vac. View a professional demonstration in this free video on carpet cleaning.
Hey everybody, it's dynamic John Mickel from Dynamic Carpet Care. And every day, I get asked how about taking stains from a carpet. One, of course, is how do I get dirt out of my carpet? Well, what you want to do is you take your home mixture, your spray bottle with some warm water, mix a couple drops of dish detergent in there. You spray that area wipe it up with the white cloth. And then you are going to take your Shop-Vac to go over it. Why? You want to make sure all the moisture is removed so that there's no traction when you walk over it and the dirt just sticks to that. So, I hoped this home remedy helped of getting out dirt from your carpet. If it didn't contact the local professional in your area. Or feel free to contact me at www.dynamiccarpetcaretampa.com. And remember, keep it clean my friends.
- Red Wine Stain Removal From Carpet
- How to Remove Oil From a Carpet
- Removing Adhesive From Carpet
- How to Remove Brown Water Stains on a Carpet
- How to Remove a Set-In Dog Smell from a Carpet at Home
- How to Remove Mildew & a Musty Smell From Carpet
- How to Remove Soot Marks From Carpet
- How to Remove a Damp Smell from Carpet
- How to Remove Dirt From a Carpet
- How to Remove Cat Urine Odor From Carpet
- How to Remove Toothpaste From Carpet
- How to Make a Carpet Smell Good