A bath tub drain stopper prevents water from flowing down the drain and allows you to take a bath. Remove this stopper with the help of a professional contractor in this free video.
Hello, my name is Joshua Clement with Lighty contractors. And today, we'll be discussing how to remove the shower drain stopper. I'm going to show you how to properly remove a bathtub drain stopper. For this, you're going to need a tool: A screwdriver. I like to use the five in one. That way, I have my Phillips, my flathead, in the same screwdriver. First thing you're going to want to do is go ahead and remove the two bolts in the drain stopper. Now, pull firmly out, and up at the same time to remove your drain stopper. And, that's your drain stopper. I'm Joshua Clement with Lighty contractors, and that's how you remove a bathroom drain stopper.
- How to Install a Bathroom Sink Drain Trap
- How to Repair a Gooseneck Kitchen Faucet
- How to Fix a Toilet Paper Holder
- How to Remove & Replace a Shower Head
- How do I Remove Bath Tub Drain Stopper?
- How to Repair a Low-Flush Toilet
- How to Fix Sliding Shower Doors
- How to Repair or Replace a Garbage Disposal