When drawing flat shoes, keep in mind they tend to be made from soft materials for comfort. Draw a design for a flat shoe with a demonstration from a professional illustrator in this free video on fashion drawing.
Hi, I'm Michael Weisner. I'm an animator, 2-D illustrator and graphic designer and today I'm going to show you how to draw a flat shoe. Let's get started. First, you're going to want to get paper and a writing utensil. Now I've already roughed out today's image with a light graded pencil just to save time. Alright guys let's get started on our flat shoe. First, I'm going to start by drawing our heel. Then drawing all the way to the toe, a couple lines, making it look like it's bendable because flat shoes are cloth or a soft type of leather. They don't have any soles. So, we're going to draw the neck of the shoe now, draw the tongue or the neck, and then start adding our details to the shoe, which I'm going to add a lacy string as it's being sewn through here, almost like a moccasin. Then I'm going to add a little ribbon, add another one and last, but not least, add my details and there you have it. And thats how you draw a flat shoe. I hope you enjoyed. I'll see you next time.
- How to Draw Clothes on a Fashion Figure
- How to Draw Western Cowboy Boots
- How to Draw Girls' Clothes
- How to Draw a Bathing Suit
- How to Draw Camouflage Patterns
- How to Draw a Necktie
- How to Draw Flat Shoes
- How to Draw a Shirt Collar
- How to Draw Fashion Clothes
- How to Draw Women in Dresses
- How to Sketch a Bridal Dress
- How to Draw a Woman in a Formal Dress