When cleaning up dog feces from the carpet, use a plastic bag to remove the bulk of it before spraying the area with vinegar and water. Discover why it may take a few efforts to get rid of a stain from dog feces with help from a professional house cleaner in this free video on housecleaning and housekeeping tips.
Hi, I'm Rachel Yatuzis, and I'm going to show you how to clean up dog feces from carpet. First, you want to remove the bulk of it. You may have to use a plastic bag or somethin' that's not going to allow it to touch your hands. And you'll be left with a stain. I used barbecue sauce for demonstration purposes, but barbecue sauce leaves a stain also. Let's see; I need one more paper towel for this one. When you're left with this stain I would say the best thing to use to clean it is vinegar and water. You can put it in a spray bottle or you can mix it in a bowl; whichever you choose. This spray bottle already has some vinegar and water in it. You want to spray it on the stain, and this will also get rid of the smell. Work it in really well, and you may have to do this several times before the stain is removed. If you think this isn't working well enough; which it will, you know. It takes a few times; it takes a lot of elbow grease to get it, but if you'd like to try something different there are pet stain removers that you can buy at your store that are, you know, name brand pet removers. If you don't have that then I suggest usin' the vinegar and water, or rubbing alcohol is great for removing any kind of stains from carpet, or there's these little handy things; a little pod, and it comes with a scrubber. You may not want to use that for dog poo because, you know, you don't want it stickin' to the end of it and all that, but if you're going to dispose of this then I guess it's okay. Anyway, just repeat these steps as necessary, and that's it. I'm Rachel Yatuzis, and that is how you remove dog feces from carpet.
- The Best Way to Clean Ceramic Floor Tiles
- Homemade Ceramic Tile Floor Cleaner
- How to Get Rid of Oil Stains on Clothing
- How to Clean Leather Shoes
- How to Clean Driveway Oil Stains
- How to Clean Up Dog Feces From Carpet
- How to Clean Carpet Stains
- How to Clean a Stain Off Vinyl Flooring
- Using Vinegar to Clean Wood Floors
- What Is the Easiest Way to Clean Wooden Blinds?
- Tips on Removing Scratches From Glass
- Cleaning Tips for Linoleum Floors
- How to Get Black Ink Out of Clothing
- Removing Rust From Cast Iron
- How to Clean a Silk Tie