Clean pillows by washing them in a washing machine and throwing them away after two years. Add some towels and tennis balls to the dryer when washing pillows to keep them fluffy with tips from a professional cleaner in this free video on housekeeping.
Hi I'm Rachel Yatuzis and I'm going to show you how to clean a pillow. You have just an everyday pillow that you have a pillowcase on that you use at night to sleep on. You can throw it in the washing machine. Don't put too much stuff in there with it because it may help it lose its shape and also pillows do have an expiration date. I would throw one out after about two years. I know not everybody does that including me but they harbor dust mites and it's kind of yuck so wash it like you normally would anything. If they are supposed to be white then put some bleach in there with them. The trick is when you dry them you want them to fluff back up so throw a couple of towels in the dryer with your pillow and some tennis balls to help agitate and fluff up your pillow. After you do that you pull the pillow out and it will smell good as new and hopefully all the dust mites will be gone. I'm Rachel Yatuzis and that is how you clean a pillow.
- How to Clean Pillows
- How to Clean Wood Kitchen Cabinets
- How to Remove Dry Erase Marker From Clothing
- How to Clean Vinyl Floors
- How to Clean Window Screens
- How to Clean Pet Urine Out of Wood Floors
- How to Get Rid of Black Mold on Clothes
- How to Remove Heavy Tarnish From Brass
- How to Remove Mildew From Grout
- How to Remove Hair Dye Stains
- How to Remove Blueberry Stains
- How to Remove Calcium Deposits From a Shower Head
- How to Put a Duvet Cover on Easily