Hi, I'm Rachel Yatuzis, and I'm going to tell you how to fix scratches on hardwood floors. First and foremost, make sure that it's a scratch. It may just be some debris or, you know, something that somebody drug in the house on their shoe. Make sure it's a scratch first. If you think maybe it's just a stain or a dirty spot, grab some vinegar and a bucket of water, and use that to clean it. Vinegar and water is always the best thing to clean hardwood floors with. Even any hardwood flooring professional will tell you that. If it's not coming out and you know that it is a scratch, assess the situation logically. If it's a little scratch that you can live with, leave it alone. Your hardwood floors are going to get scratched. It's no big deal. Husband was moving furniture and accidentally drug a chair across the floor and there's just a big gash in your wood. Try to find some of the original finish to fill in that scratch with as well as you can. If you can make it cosmetically look okay and not so noticeable, then just leave it because, otherwise, it's going to get costly. You're going to have to call in the professionals and they're probably going to have to replace some slides of wood in your...in your floor. You know, if it's something that you can deal with, I would just leave it...leave it alone. If it's something huge and looks really, really ugly and it's really noticeable and you can't just throw a piece of furniture over it and hide it, then you're going to have to call the professionals. I'm Rachel Yatuzis, and that is how you remove scratches from hardwood floors.
- How to Properly Load a Dishwasher
- How to Wash a Leather Jacket
- How to Remove Odors From a Garbage Disposal
- How to Dispose of Fluorescent Bulbs
- How to Remove Sweat Stains
- How to Use Baking Soda to Clean Jewelry
- How to Make Homemade Laminate Floor Cleaner
- What Is the Best Way to Clean Gold?
- How to Clean Swimming Goggles
- How to Clean Up a Small Gasoline Spill
- Removing Wax From Wood Floors
- How to Fix Scratches On Hardwood Floors
- How to Get Glue Off of Hardwood Floors