Making a bed begins by smoothing out each layer, starting with the fitted sheet, pulling up the top sheet and arranging the pillows decoratively. Make a bed efficiently, eliminating the top sheet to make it easier for children, with advice from a professional house cleaner in this free video on housekeeping.
Hi, I'm Rachel Yatuzis and I'm going to show you how to make a bed. First off, obviously you want to pull the covers down so that when you do put the covers back in their place, you can make sure there's no lumps. Make sure, check and see if there's maybe a cat or a small dog that's gotten under the covers. Maybe there's a stuffed animal under there, whatever. Take all the pillows off, and or teddy bears, and do it layer by layer. One blanket, and the next blanket. With teenagers, a lot of times you can get away with just having the fitted sheet and that makes bed making a lot easier. Especially for them. Most teenagers don't want to make their beds, so that's just a little helpful hint. Maybe if you make it easier for 'em, they'll be more likely to do it. Next replace the pillows. Luckily, I only have two pillows to put back on this bed, but sometimes people have five, up to ten pillows. Smooth it out and you're finished. I'm Rachel Yatuzis and that is how you make a bed.
- How to Clean Faux Wood Blinds
- How to Clean Vinyl Mini Blinds
- How to Clean Silver With Baking Soda
- How to Make White Clothes White Again
- How to Remove Body Odor From Clothing
- How to Operate a Washing Machine
- How to Make a Bed
- How to Get Rid of Dog Odor in a Car
- How to Make Your Home Smell Good
- How to Remove Hairspray Residue
- How to Remove Candle Wax
- How to Make Your Clothes Smell Great
- How to Remove Soap Scum From Shower Doors
- How to Prevent Cloudy Glassware in the Dishwasher