Learn romantic phrases in Icelandic with expert language tips in this free travel language lesson video from our native of Iceland.
we're now going to learn how to speak Icelandic. Romantic phrases in Icelandic. Did you come by yourself? (for a male): Komstu ein?, Komstu ein? (for a female): Komstu einn?, Komstu einn? Do you have a boyfriend? Attu Kaerasta?, Attu kaerasta? You are very beautiful. (for a female): Pu ert mjog falleg., Pu ert mjog falleg. (for a male): Pu ert mjog fallegur., Pu ert mjog fallegur. I like you. Eg er hrifinn af per., Eg er hrifinn af per. I love you. Eg elska pig., Eg elska pig. Are you coming back to my place? Eigum vid ad koma heim til min?, Eigum vid ad koma heim til min? Leave me along! Lattu mig i fridi!, Lattu mig i fridi!
- Sports Phrases in Icelandic Language
- Mail Phrases in Icelandic Language
- Emergency Phrases in Icelandic Language Travel
- Driving Phrases in Icelandic Language
- Common Food Phrases in Icelandic Language
- How to Tell Time in Icelandic
- Romantic Phrases in Icelandic Language
- How to Say Thank You in Icelandic Language
- How to Make Introductions in Icelandic Language