Hit a longer drive by grunting on the downswing; try this golf tip to improve your drives and better your golf game in this free video golf lesson.
This segment is on long drives and one way to hit the ball longer, I think, and one way to feel stronger, I think, and one way to be longer, I think, is to grunt as you're doing something. I remember when I was at Karate..don't pick on me, I'll tell you that much. I've watched Karate and when they break those twenty-seven boards, four bricks and two cars, they grunt. In tennis, more and more players grunt when they hit. Boxers, I'm so fast, when I turn out the light in my bedroom, I'm under the covers before it gets dark and go get your visual. If you grunt on your down swing, you might get more power. It works for them, it might work for you. It will also clear your mind, I'll tell you that much. Let's see what happens. Those world long drivers, you listen to them when they hit during the contest, they're grunting. I grunted too late! On your down swing, come on. Those were pretty good. I don't know if it will work with you. I don't know if your friends will make fun of you. Maybe someone will like it. Try grunting and you might hit the ball longer.
- Choosing a Driver for Longer Drives
- Golf Tips: A Longer Shaft Adds Drive Distance
- Golf Tips: Flexibility & Longer Drives
- Follow Through Golf Tip for Longer Drives
- Back Swing Golf Tip for Longer Drives
- Power Downswing Golf Tip for Longer Drives
- Free Golf Tips: Feel Strong to Hit Long
- Grunt on the Downswing for Longer Drives
- Mindset & Hitting Longer Drives in Golf
- Golf Swing Tips for Hitting Longer Drives
- The Golf Fundamentals of Longer Drives