Hi I'm Rachel Yatuzis and I'm going to show you how clean nicotine off of walls. The only reason you would have nicotine on your walls is because there has been somebody smoking in your house a lot. Maybe you have moved to a new home or you got a great deal on a foreclosed property and the previous owners were smokers. If you walk in and you see that the walls obviously used to be a little more white than they are now it is a nicotine stain. I suggest repainting the walls but beforehand you may want to try this. Grab some either vinegar and water or bleach water depending on how environmentally friendly you are or if you have children you might want to go more towards the vinegar. If you don't have children and nobody is going to be in the house for a couple of days you may want to try bleach water. Either way you are going to use I'd say about a cup of vinegar in a spray bottle of water. If you use bleach use a tablespoon of bleach into a spray bottle of water. Take time to spray this on the wall and wipe it with a sponge. You may see the stain coming off. This is good. The problem will be the corners and the top part of your walls close to the seams where the ceiling and the wall meet, that is where it is going to be heavier because smoke rises and your walls most likely are not going to be one complete color so I would spray the walls and wipe them down first and don't be too picky about it and then I would go buy some primer and some paint and repaint your walls. If you don't smoke in your house you are only going to have to do this once and if you do smoke in your house stop smoking in your house. I'm Rachel Yatuzis and that is how you clean nicotine off of walls.
- How to Clean Urine Out of a Mattress
- How to Clean Dog Hair From Carpet
- How to Clean Electric Stove Tops
- How to Clean Flat Wall Paint
- How to Clean Tarnished Sterling Silver
- How to Clean Toilet Stains
- How to Clean Real Wood Floors
- How to Clean Your Sofa Cushions
- How to Clean Nicotine Off of Walls
- How to Clean White Film From Glass
- How Do You Remove Rust From Cast-Iron Cookware?
- How to Clean a Silk Lampshade
- How Do You Clean Mold From Wood Furniture?
- How to Clean Laminated Wood Floors