The convenience of the model NWZ-B135F Walkman MP3 FM radio player is its compact portability, quality sound input and output and low cost. However, on occasion, it may not work as expected. Common issues such as buttons failing to work, weak batteries and lack of sound may appear from time to time. Many problems can be easily resolved.
- Skill level:
Things you need
- Small paper clip
Slide the "Hold" switch to the right if the buttons fail to work correctly or the player does not turn on. If it still does not turn on, slide the "Hold" switch to the left.
Charge the battery until "Full" appears on the display. It should be charged in ambient temperatures ranging from 5 degrees Celsius to 35 degrees Celsius, or 5 degrees Celsius to 35 degrees Celsius. Press the "Reset" button on the player. Check the USB port connection to make sure it is securely connected to your computer.
Check the headphone jack and ensure that it is securely connected if you do not hear any sound. Turn the volume up and adjust the headphone cord since it functions as an antenna for the player.
Transfer unneeded files to a computer if "Memory Full" is displayed when recording. The maximum display and play file and folder limit is 999. A minimum of 20 MB of free space is required for the player to work correctly. Close all other open applications when transferring files to prevent file damage.
Remove signal interference devices, including mobile phones, away from the player if static noise is heard. If the noise does not go away, the file may be damaged. Delete it, then retransfer the file.
Straighten out a small paper clip. Use the straight end to press the "Reset" button to reset the player.
Tips and warnings
- After you transfer files to the computer, initialise the player by reformatting the built-in flash memory. Press and hold down the "Back/Home" button and release it when the "Home" menu is displayed. Select "Settings," "Initialize and "Format." Select "OK," press the "Fast Forward/Rewind" symbol button and press "Play/Pause" symbol button. Formatting is finished when "Complete" is displayed.
- All files and settings will be erased when you press the "Reset" button or reinitialize and format the player's built-in flash memory.
- 20 of the funniest online reviews ever
- 14 Biggest lies people tell in online dating sites
- Hilarious things Google thinks you're trying to search for