An error message that states the Roblox software cannot be found, an incorrect installer download request prompt or failed connection to an online game may occur from time to time. These problems will likely happen when Roblox Studio or your Internet Explorer browser is not closed after you have finished playing a game. If this is not the case, do not worry. You can still reduce time spent troubleshooting and quickly repair Roblox in just a few short steps.
- Skill level:
Other People Are Reading
Things you need
- Roblox software
- Mac Intel-only operating system 10.5 or later OR Windows XP or later
Restart your computer and retry playing Roblox. If an error message is displayed or other problems occur, go to the next step.
Unistall Roblox. Click the "Start" button and then click "Control Panel."
Click "Programs" and then click "Programs and Features."
Click the "Roblox" program and then click "Uninstall."
Reinstall the "Roblox" program. Click the "Roblox Re-Install Link" listed in Resources and then click the reinstallation set-up file under the "What to Do" section.
Click "Run" and then click "Run" again at the "Internet Explorer Security Warning" dialogue box.
Reboot your computer and play Roblox. If an error is displayed or Roblox fails to operate properly, e-mail Roblox for further support.
Tips and warnings
- To help lower error message incidents, close Roblox Studio and then restart Internet Explorer before you update the Roblox software.
- 20 of the funniest online reviews ever
- 14 Biggest lies people tell in online dating sites
- Hilarious things Google thinks you're trying to search for