The Tefal Juice Master is an excellent way to create homemade fruit and vegetable juices and sauces for the base of recipes like sorbets and salad dressings. This juicer has the ability to squeeze up to 1.36 Kilogram of oranges or lemons or 0.907 Kilogram of grapefruits, and recipes are included in the instruction manual. Juicing at home is both economical and promotes healthy eating habits for your entire family.
- Skill level:
- Moderately Easy
Other People Are Reading
Things you need
- Fruit and/or vegetables
- Kitchen knife
- Cutting board
Before using the appliance for the first time, wash the bowl, filter, pusher and lid in the dishwasher. Clean the motor unit with a damp cloth.
Wash all of the produce, and peel any fruits or vegetables that need peeling. Next, cut the produce so that the slices fit into the top of the Juice Master. Remove any seeds.
Place the Tefal Juice Master on a flat surface away from water and gas heat, plug it in.
Drop the produce into the top of the appliance. Fill the bowl until the produce presses into the blades. To juice, use the high speed button for items such as carrots and oranges. Use the low speed button for more delicate items like tomatoes and pears.
Remove the bowl, and pour the juice into a glass.
After use, immediately clean the pulp off the various Juice Master parts in the dishwasher or by hand washing.
Tips and warnings
- As a safety measure, the appliance will not start unless the lid is fitted correctly onto the bowl.
- Children and persons with limited mental or physical capabilities should be supervised if they are operating the Juice Master.
- Do not immerse the appliance in water.
- Do not use bleach or an abrasive sponge to clean the Juice Master.
- 20 of the funniest online reviews ever
- 14 Biggest lies people tell in online dating sites
- Hilarious things Google thinks you're trying to search for