Wild Yam Cream is marketed as a natural form of progesterone, a hormone that is produced by women in their ovaries. Progesterone keeps the levels of oestrogen in a woman's body in balance and is vital to women's health. Men also produce progesterone --- but in small amounts. During the menstrual cycle, women's progesterone levels drop. The producers of Wild Yam Cream claim that using natural progesterone on the skin, reduces premenstrual symptoms and menstrual pain.
Things you need
Wild Yam Cream
Start using the cream on day nine of your menstrual cycle and continue using the cream all the way to the end of the cycle. Day one of your cycle is the day your period begins. In the first week you should not need the cream, since your body is already producing enough progesterone.
Rub the cream into the undersides of both of your upper arms on day one. Each day, rub the cream on a different area of your body, once in the morning and once before bed.
Rub the cream into the lower neck area on day two, in the morning and at night.
Rub the cream into both breasts on day three. Notice that you moving down your body; use that to remember the order in which you have applied the cream.
Rub the cream into the tummy area twice on day four. On day five, rub the cream into one side of your buttocks; on day six, the other side of your buttocks.
Rub the cream into the back of one thigh on day seven and then on the other side on day eight, twice per day. On day nine, rub the cream into your inner right thigh and then on day 10, your inner left thigh.
Repeat the routine from day 11 until the end of your menstrual cycle.
Rub 1/8 teaspoon of wild yam cream into your abdomen if you experience painful cramps.
Repeat this every 30 minutes until the pain goes away.
Rub 1/8 teaspoon of cream into the back of your neck if you suffer from headaches or migraines during your period. Repeat every 30 minutes until the pain eases.
- Premenstrual tension can be reduced through eating healthy foods and getting regular exercise. Check with your doctor if you have severe PMS or menstrual pain.
- If you are trying to get pregnant, do not use the cream until day 15 of your menstrual cycle, after ovulation; progesterone is a mild form of birth control. Always check with your doctor before trying out new drugs or creams that may affect your health.
Tips and Warnings
- Premenstrual tension can be reduced through eating healthy foods and getting regular exercise.
- Check with your doctor if you have severe PMS or menstrual pain.
- If you are trying to get pregnant, do not use the cream until day 15 of your menstrual cycle, after ovulation; progesterone is a mild form of birth control.
- Always check with your doctor before trying out new drugs or creams that may affect your health.
Things you need
- Wild Yam Cream