Like all automotive paint, the PPG Omni automotive paints must be mixed to achieve a clean, attractive and durable paint job. Clear, hardener and reducer are the three ingredients that must be mixed into most automotive paint. Different mix ratios will produce different results, so it is best to mix them according to standard guidelines your first time. As you become more familiar with painting cars, you can experiment with different ratios.
- Skill level:
Other People Are Reading
Things you need
- Plastic gloves
- Automotive paint clear
- Automotive paint reducer
- Automotive paint hardener
- Paint stir stick
- Mixing container
Put on respirator and plastic gloves.
Pour Omni auto paint into mixing container.
Add two parts automotive paint clear.
Add one part automotive paint reducer.
Add one part automotive paint hardener.
Mix thoroughly with paint stir stick.
Use funnel to pour paint mixture into paint gun.
Tips and warnings
- Always wear protective gear when working with paint and paint chemicals.
- 20 of the funniest online reviews ever
- 14 Biggest lies people tell in online dating sites
- Hilarious things Google thinks you're trying to search for