1 Shot paint is famous for its promise of only one coat of paint for a perfect colour. The brand is known for its solid colours that do not wash away or smear. Sign painters and professional artists use it for its quality and endurance. 1 Shot paint comes in myriad vibrant colours and can be used on most solid surfaces, including walls, glass, metal and wood. 1 Shot products also include paint thinners and reducers, brush conditioners and cleaners, tinting paint, glossy paint and translucent paint. For best results, use 1 Shot products with your 1 Shot paint.
- Skill level:
Other People Are Reading
Things you need
- 1 Shot brush conditioner and cleaner
- 1 Shot reducers
- Mixing stick
Mix the colour you want to use with a mixing stick. Add 1 Shot reducers to thin the paint if necessary. If you are planning to use the paint in a sprayer, strain it before using.
Paint your chosen surface with 1 Shot paint and the paintbrush of your choice. As you paint, the brush will not leave marks, so it does not matter what type of brush you choose.
Wait for the paint to dry. It will take two to five hours before it is dry to the touch and eight to 12 hours before it is dry enough to handle.
Wait 12 to 16 hours before re-coating, if you decide it is necessary.
Clean your painting tools thoroughly with 1 Shot brush conditioner and cleaner.
Tips and warnings
- For best results, use only 1 Shot paint when the temperature is higher than 18.3 degrees C.
- 1 Shot paint is not meant to be used in temperatures lower than 10 degrees C.
- 20 of the funniest online reviews ever
- 14 Biggest lies people tell in online dating sites
- Hilarious things Google thinks you're trying to search for