Acquiring the rare Stuffed Bunny costume in "Club Penguin" is extremely challenging because the "Club Penguin" plush bunny is sold out. The only way to unlock the costume is to enter the code that comes with one of the plush toys. Though this rare toy is sold out from retail stores, a few are available through online auction sites.
- Skill level:
Other People Are Reading
Things you need
- Club Penguin account
- Club Penguin plush stuffed bunny (with unused code)
Navigate to the "Club Penguin" website.
Click on "Unlock Items Online." A new page will load.
Click on the same icon in the upper-right corner of the new page, and you will go to the login page.
Click the icon that says "I have a code," and you will be prompted to enter your code.
Enter your code. You will be taken to an online catalogue of items you can unlock.
Select the Stuffed Bunny costume.
Tips and warnings
- When you purchase the plush bunny from an online auction site, ensure that it comes with an unused code.
- 20 of the funniest online reviews ever
- 14 Biggest lies people tell in online dating sites
- Hilarious things Google thinks you're trying to search for