Telekinesis is the ability to mentally move and rearrange physical objects. Psychic power is the primary force used in these feats of mental strength. According to WingMakers, a New Age Neo-Pagan group that teaches enlightenment, many people think telekinesis is a myth and is impossible. However, telekinetic practitioners claim that we as humans only use a fraction of our brains in terms of our psychic potential. These telekinetic experts approach telekinetic development like any other human talent. It takes practice to improve your ability in any arena.
- Skill level:
Other People Are Reading
Things you need
Stare at a candle flame. Focus on the flame as it moves and dances. Try to anticipate how the flame will move.
Relax completely and move slightly to mimic the flame. Believe that you and the flame are one. Feel the flame as part of you.
Flex the flame using mental projection. Make it dimmer, taller, skinnier and thicker by believing it to happen in your mind. According to WingMakers, you should not try to flex the flame, but instead think of flexing yourself. Perform this exercise for 5 to 10 minutes.
Sit quietly with a spoon in your hand. Look at the spoon and the spoon only.
Empty your mind of all distractions and thoughts of doubt. Focus your entire being on the spoon.
Close your eyes and feel the spoon with your fingers. Feel the energy of the spoon as you start to slowly open your eyes.
Bend the spoon as you feel and look at it in your meditative state. Exert no physical force on the spoon. This will take practice, but, eventually, you will be able to bend the spoon with relative ease.
Tips and warnings
- Clear your mind of your troubles and daily concerns when you practice your telekinesis. According to WingMakers, your emotions can get in the way of your telekinetic ability and meditative relaxation.
- Parlour magic tricks and true telekinesis are not the same. Magic uses sleight of hand and distraction to create illusions. Telekinesis is actual physical work performed exclusively by mental energy.
- 20 of the funniest online reviews ever
- 14 Biggest lies people tell in online dating sites
- Hilarious things Google thinks you're trying to search for