Blood circulation to your scalp is significant to the hair growth process. Without proper blood supply to the scalp the hair follicles do not receive enough nutrients. You can perform some exercises and use topical remedies to increase blood circulation to your scalp and encourage healthy, nourished hair.
- Skill level:
Other People Are Reading
Things you need
- Sweet almond or jojoba oil
- Vitamin C with bioflavonoids
- Cayenne pepper
- Extra virgin olive oil
- Aloe vera gel
Dip your fingers in warm sweet almond or jojoba oil and massage your scalp with your finger tips for 5 minutes. The oil will help soften the scalp during the massage and help prevent you from pulling out your hair. Apply pressure with your finger tips to your scalp and move them in a small circular motion. Start in the front near your hairline and slowly work your way back to your nape. Do not use your fingernails as they can cause damage your scalp.
Add vitamin C with bioflavonoids to your daily diet. Vitamin C promotes circulation by strengthening the capillary walls and veins. Bioflavonoids improve your body's ability to absorb the vitamin C.
Complete half an hour of cardiovascular exercises every day. Running, swimming and bike riding are cardiovascular exercises that increase blood over your entire body.
Mix 2 tsp of cayenne pepper with 2 tbsp of extra virgin olive oil. Massage the mixture on your scalp, let it sit for 15 minutes and then shampoo it out. The capsaicin in cayenne peppers stimulates blood circulation. Wash your hands after handling cayenne pepper and avoid your eyes, because it can be extremely irritating.
Rub aloe vera gel on your scalp. After 20 minutes, shampoo the aloe from your hair. Aloe vera gel comes from the aloe vera plant, and is known to improve blood circulation.
- 20 of the funniest online reviews ever
- 14 Biggest lies people tell in online dating sites
- Hilarious things Google thinks you're trying to search for
- Pharmacy Innovation: Poor Blood Circulation to the Scalp, an Important Cause of Hair Loss
- Healthy Beginnings Lifestyle Magazine: Natural Solutions for Hair Loss
- Ayushveda: Hair Loss Exercises
- Hair Loss Treatment Solutions: Cayenne Pepper to Prevent Hair Loss
- All 4 Natural Health: Medicinal Uses of Aloe Vera - Health Benefits of Aloe Vera