Women across the globe take pride in having clean and clear skin. Some have lighter skin tones than others, which depends a lot on genetics and race. The UV rays of the sun also given some women darker pigmentation, especially during the summer months. Women complain about some areas of the skin being darker than other areas. For this reason, they seek bleaching products to remedy the problem and give skin an even color.
- Skill level:
Things you need
- Sea salt
- Lemon juice
- Coconut oil
- Bleaching cream
Squeeze the juice out of one lemon into a glass of water. Add a couple of pinches of sea salt and a tablespoon of honey. Use the mixture to wash your face about three times per day. This process usually takes thirty days to lighten the skin and give you even skin tone.
Indulge in a fast for a week by drinking only fruit juices. Blend fruits in a blender to maintain freshness. Use this process along with the lemon water mixture to wash your face three times per day. Fasting on fruit juices will cause your skin to lighten really fast. Get rid of spicy and fried foods from your diet. Cook vegetable soup and eat once per day to lighten your skin tone. Vegetables are an excellent source of vitamins for the skin.
Buy a bleaching cream at your local pharmacy or department store. Wash your face thoroughly, then apply the cream around the eyes and contour of your skin as well as your neck and back of the neck area for uniformity. Use this twice per day.
Add about three drops of lemon juice to coconut oil and apply it to the face area. Massage it into the face for ten minutes and leave it on the face for about thirty minutes. Clean the face with cotton. Do this for about a week.
Steam the face once each week and apply moisturizer every night. Use one half of a lemon and squeeze it to make juice. Beat one egg white and add to the mixture. Apply it to the face and leave it on overnight. Wash the face with lukewarm water. Lemon is a great bleaching ingredient.
Tips and warnings
- The more melanin produced in the skin, the darker your skin tone will be. When buying bleaching products, look for those that contains hydroquinone. This is extremely effective in decreasing melanin production in the skin and lightening your skin shade. Be sure to apply sunscreen when using products that contain hydroquinone.
- Be careful if you have sensitive skin. Once you use a product or mixture and see abrasions to the skin, stop the use of it immediately and see your doctor. It is always best to consult a physician or skin care professional before starting a bleaching regiment.
- 20 of the funniest online reviews ever
- 14 Biggest lies people tell in online dating sites
- Hilarious things Google thinks you're trying to search for