Using cardboard boxes to make toys for children is an environmentally-friendly way to reuse your cardboard and a great opportunity to teach your children about recycling. You can create a baby's cradle easily and simply with a used box. Your children will enjoy getting involved in the creation of the cradle and can help decorate the cradle after it has been assembled.
- Skill level:
Other People Are Reading
Things you need
- Oatmeal box (circular box)
- Paper scraps
- Markers or crayons
Remove the lid of the circular oatmeal container and cut it in half completely. Cut the oatmeal container from top to bottom straight down the centre.
Place half of the container on its side with the open section facing upwards.
Put the lid back on again and glue it in place.
Glue paper to the outside of the cradle.
Decorate the outside with markers or crayons.
Tips and warnings
- You can make a larger rocking cradle out of a larger circular cardboard container using the same directions.
- 20 of the funniest online reviews ever
- 14 Biggest lies people tell in online dating sites
- Hilarious things Google thinks you're trying to search for