A facial mask for kids recipe can be used at a children's spa-themed birthday party or just for fun at home with a parent or caregiver. A peach facial mask incorporates egg whites that are useful in skin cleansing and exfoliation, according to Healthy-Skincare.com. This facial mask for kids recipe uses all natural ingredients that you will probably have around the house.
- Skill level:
- Moderately Easy
Things you need
- One ripe peach
- One egg white
- Small bowl
- Facial brush (a new, soft paintbrush will work)
Peel the peach. You can peel it by hand, cut the skin off with a knife or use a potato peeler. This is a step that the adults or older kids can do.
Make sure the peach is pitted and cut it up into several pieces. Little kids can pit the peach while older kids or adults cut it into pieces.
Put the peach pieces and one egg white in a blender and blend until smooth. Little kids can help by pressing the buttons on and off on the blender.
Transfer the blended facial mask into a small bowl. Older kids can pour the blended mask into the bowl.
Apply the mask onto clean, dry faces using the facial brush or fingers. Everyone can apply their own masks. Leave the mask on for 30 minutes. Rinse kids' faces with cool water and pat dry.
Tips and warnings
- Allowing the kids to help makes them more excited to participate in using a facial mask.
- Keep one moist towel and one dry towel on hand to wipe off sticky fingers and surfaces.
- 20 of the funniest online reviews ever
- 14 Biggest lies people tell in online dating sites
- Hilarious things Google thinks you're trying to search for