Calesco is a Swedish company that specialises in flexible foil heating elements for waterbeds. Waterbed heaters distribute heat evenly, are flexible and protect your waterbed against overheating. Calesco heaters feature adjustable settings to keep you comfortable, with a temperature range of 21.1 to 37.7 degrees C. In normal room conditions, the control unit regulates temperatures to plus or minus 1 degree Fahrenheit of your chosen heat setting.
- Skill level:
Install the heater in the waterbed frame according to manufacturer's directions. Do not plug the heater in yet.
Fill the waterbed mattress with warm water.
Plug the Calesco waterbed heater into a standard 120-volt electrical socket.
Adjust the temperature to your desired setting by lining up the arrow on the top of the unit with the number or letter indicator you prefer. The dial settings are listed in increments from 1 to 7 as well as "L," "M" and "H" (indicating low, medium or high heat settings). At a setting of 1, the heater is set to 21.1 degrees Celsius. At a setting of 7, the temperature is 37.8 degrees Celsius.
Check the diode light on the temperature dial. While heating, the light should be on. Once the waterbed has reached your temperature setting, the light will turn off. If the temperature drops below your set temperature, the heater will turn on again, reactivating the light diode.
Tips and warnings
- It may take up to several days for your waterbed to reach your set temperature.
- Do not plug the Calesco waterbed heater into an extension cord, as the integrated electrical unit may be damaged if electricity spikes occur.
- 20 of the funniest online reviews ever
- 14 Biggest lies people tell in online dating sites
- Hilarious things Google thinks you're trying to search for