Weeds are a common problem among lawns and gardens. Weeds that are left untreated will choke healthy grass and flowers, and cause them to die. One product that can be used to kill weeds without harming the flowers near the weeds is called Casoron granular herbicide. Casoron contains the ingredient dichlobenil. It is also effective when used on fruit trees and evergreens.
- Skill level:
- Moderately Easy
Other People Are Reading
Things you need
- Casoron Granular Herbicide
- Measuring device
Get rid of the weeds that still remain toward the end of the fall season. You can also do this right before the spring season is set to begin.
Measure the area where you want to control the weeds. Make sure your measurement is in square meters. Measure the width times the length of the area in meters, and then multiply them together to get the total square meters.
Put on a pair of gloves and make sure that your skin is covered. It is important to protect your skin from the Casoron herbicide as it can irritate and harm the skin.
Sprinkle 20 grams of Casoron Granular Herbicide granules over every square meter of soil where you want to control the weeds.
Water the area with about 1.5 to 2.5cm of water if the soil was not moist when you laid the granules.
Wait for the soil to dry before you allow your pets or family members to roam the area.
Tips and warnings
- Store in a dry place. Make sure the lid is secure.
- Don't breathe in the dust from the herbicide granules. Wearing a mask is a good precaution to prevent this.
- 20 of the funniest online reviews ever
- 14 Biggest lies people tell in online dating sites
- Hilarious things Google thinks you're trying to search for