People love to dress their dogs up for holidays or for no reason at all. Some dogs wear bandannas on a regular basis. You can make a bandanna for your dog. Bandanna size does not matter when it comes to a dog, but style definitely does.
- Skill level:
Things you need
- Sewing machine
Purchase enough fabric to make the bandanna for your dog. Cut a square that is the appropriate size for your dog. Cut the square to measure 19 inches for small dogs, 26 inches for medium-size dogs and 31 inches for larger dogs.
Turn under the edges all the way around the square. Pin in place. Sew a hem around all sides of the square.
Lay the square on a flat surface. Fold the square in half on the diagonal to make a triangle. Tie around your dog's neck.
Tips and warnings
- A good way to measure what size square to cut for your dog's bandanna is to measure the circumference of your dog's neck and add 5 inches to it.
- Do not tie the bandanna around the dog's neck too tightly. This will make it difficult for the dog to breathe.
- 20 of the funniest online reviews ever
- 14 Biggest lies people tell in online dating sites
- Hilarious things Google thinks you're trying to search for