Avon's Skin So Soft really does work as a flea repellent. The University of Florida tested the product and found that it reduced the number of fleas on animals. Avon says Skin So Soft has been tested and proven to have flea-repellent properties that last for six days after application. Not only does the woodsy fragrance of Skin So Soft keep fleas from biting your pets, but it also can help protect you. Spray on Skin So Soft before going to areas where you may encounter fleas. The product will keep fleas--and other insects--from biting you as well.
- Skill level:
Other People Are Reading
Things you need
- Skin So Soft bath oil
- Spray bottle
- Dog flea shampoo
Combine 1 part Skin So Soft with 5 parts water.
Place the solution in a spray bottle.
Mist on your pet's skin to repel fleas.
Wash your dog in flea shampoo.
Rinse your dog until no soap remains on the coat.
Rinse your dog with a mixture of water and Skin So Soft.
Tips and warnings
- Skin So Soft will also make your pet's coat shiner and help to relieve its dry skin.
- When using Skin So Soft on your cat, make sure you use a product that doesn't include a sun screen. According to Avon, Skin So Soft's ingredients will not harm your cat if it licks its fur. However, Skin So Soft products that contain sun screen include an ingredient that is not safe for cats.
- 20 of the funniest online reviews ever
- 14 Biggest lies people tell in online dating sites
- Hilarious things Google thinks you're trying to search for