Warts are an unsightly and annoying nuisance that can grow anywhere on the body. When a wart pops up, some people turn to the doctor for any solution to get rid of it because they don't know that you can safely and easily remove warts at home using apple cider vinegar. It only takes a few minutes each night to use apple cider vinegar to rid yourself of all kinds of warts, even those that occur on the genitals.
- Skill level:
- Moderately Easy
Other People Are Reading
Things you need
- Antibacterial soap
- Cotton ball
- Apple cider vinegar
- Medical tape
Wash your hands thoroughly with antibacterial soap and warm water, then wash the area affected by the warts. Dry with a clean towel.
Dampen a cotton ball or a piece of cotton gauze with some apple cider vinegar. The cotton should be thoroughly wet, but not dripping.
Place the vinegar-soaked cotton ball on the wart, making sure it is completely covered. Secure the cotton with a piece of medical tape and allow it to sit overnight. It is normal to experience some pain after applying apple cider vinegar to a wart. If you have multiple warts, you can apply vinegar-soaked cotton to all of them at once or choose to treat them at separate times.
Remove the cotton and wash the area thoroughly using antibacterial soap and warm water. Reapply vinegar-soaked cotton each night until the wart is completely gone.
Tips and warnings
- Applying apple cider vinegar to a wart will remove it within two weeks. Most warts disappear in one week or less.
- Continuing to apply apple cider vinegar to your skin after a wart disappears can help prevent it from growing back.
- If you find the apple cider vinegar is too painful to manage at night, leave the cotton on the wart for only a few hours at a time. Reapply as often as you can handle it until the wart is gone. It will take longer to remove the wart, but it will eventually disappear.
- 20 of the funniest online reviews ever
- 14 Biggest lies people tell in online dating sites
- Hilarious things Google thinks you're trying to search for