Dramamine is a brand-name over-the-counter drug used to treat nausea, vomiting and motion sickness. Available at most drugstores, Dramamine comes in three different forms: Dramamine Original, Dramamine Less Drowsy and Dramamine Chewable. Side effects of the drug include dry mouth, drowsiness, blurred vision, and diarrhoea.
- Skill level:
Other People Are Reading
Visit your local drugstore. Before you do, however, you may want to call your drugstore to make sure it has Dramamine in stock. Dramamine can be found in most drugstore chains, including Walgreen's and Rite Aid.
Locate the Dramamine, which should be stocked alongside other medicines that treat motion sickness and nausea, such as Triptone, Bonine and Marezine. Speak with a store employee if you have difficulty locating Dramamine.
Speak with the pharmacist. If you suffer from breathing problems (asthma), seizures, heart problems, liver disease, overactive thyroid, or glaucoma or you have difficulty urinating, discuss this with the pharmacist before you take this drug.
Purchase Dramamine online. If your drugstore does not have the drug in stock, you can purchase it on the internet. You can buy Dramamine from such sites as Drugstore.com and Nextag.com.
Tips and warnings
- Store Dramamine in a dry place at room temperature.
- Since Dramamine can cause drowsiness, avoid driving or operating heavy machinery when taking this medication.
- Do not take more than 400 mg of Dramamine per day.
- Seek out emergency medical attention if you overdose on Dramamine. Overdose side effects include seizures, convulsions and difficulty breathing.
- 20 of the funniest online reviews ever
- 14 Biggest lies people tell in online dating sites
- Hilarious things Google thinks you're trying to search for