Clenbuterol is a selective beta-2 agonist that acts specifically to help increase lean muscle and reduce fat deposits on your body. This helps in bodybuilding and weight loss. However, due to the possible side effects, it is necessary to take Clenbuterol in a controlled and cyclic manner. Specific instructions must be followed for best results.
- Skill level:
- Moderately Easy
Other People Are Reading
Things you need
- Blood-pressure monitor
Take two doses of 20mcg Clenbuterol the first time. The first pill should be taken in the morning and the second later in the day. It can be taken before or after a meal, or even during the meal. After the first cycle, you can take a single dose everyday.
Take Clenbuterol in two-week cycles. As the medicine has a half-life of 36 hours, the best way to take Clenbuterol is two weeks on and two weeks off for 12 weeks.
Make the first dose 40mcg. Any more would create intolerable side effects.
Increase the dosage by 20mcg every day, depending on how soon any side effects you have decrease.
Start tapering off once you reach a dose of 100mcg. This will help reduce any associated body stress.
Start the second cycle with a dosage as high as 80mcg. The ideal dose to start with would be 60mcg.
Eat more complex carbs and protein. A diet high in protein and carbs will allow you to eat more without adding fat to the body. Clenbuterol works like a steroid, increasing lean muscle.
Tips and warnings
- The average dose is 60 to 120mcg/day.
- Your blood pressure should be monitored. If it is higher than normal, lower the dose.
- Write down your daily dose so you can monitor effectively and taper off the medication.
- Clenbuterol is not FDA-approved.
- Inform your doctor before taking any medicine, in case of any side effects.
- 20 of the funniest online reviews ever
- 14 Biggest lies people tell in online dating sites
- Hilarious things Google thinks you're trying to search for