NiteFlirt is a site where you can get paid for phone sex or webcam shows. You can set your own hours and work from the comfort of your home. It's easy to get started with NiteFlirt, which has a solid presence on the Internet. There are just a few things you should know when starting a listing on NiteFlirt.
- Skill level:
Things you need
- Phone number
- Credit card
- E-mail address
Go to NiteFlirt.com and click on “Become a Flirt.” Enter the requested information: phone number; credit card number; and e-mail address.
Designate a category, and enter your ad. Put in a sentence or two to get started, then work on your listings after you’re approved or you get more listings posted.
Set up your listings on NiteFlirt's HTML-friendly page, where you can post text, pictures or anything else that describes what you offer. Make your ad as attractive as possible, and use keywords and marketing optimised for search engines.
Choose how much you want to charge per minute. For example, if a customer calls you for a half-hour and you charge £1.20 per minute, the customer will pay £38.8. You earn 70 per cent of your call, so for that customer, you will get paid £27.1. You also can earn money by selling pictures and recordings.
Make yourself available. Go to your account and find the drop-down menu from which you can choose "Yes taking calls," "Alert me of calls," "Arrange calls with me" and "Away not taking calls." The system has a schedule you can use if you don’t want to sign in and out manually. When you are signed in, you are in its queue of people offering similar services, meaning that when someone searches on NiteFlirt, they’ll see your listing as well as other listings. "Yes taking calls" is where the calls come directly to you. It differs from "Alert me of calls" because when you go on alerts, you will get calls, but it will not count against you if you miss a call.
Answer the phone when you get a call. NiteFlirt will tell you what listing the person called, such as "Women Home Alone--Fantasy."
Decide how to get paid--by daily direct deposit or by monthly check. Set up payment by going to your account and clicking on "Request payment."
Tips and warnings
- The person on the other end of the phone will never see you or know your phone number.
- You should have a working knowledge of phone sex and fetishes.
- Conduct some marketing research and don't expect phone calls to just pour in without it. NiteFlirt supplies a call button you can place on websites and blogs or send in e-mail.
- NiteFlirt has a forum for information on setting things up and running your business.
- The credit card is for authorisation purposes only; the company does not remove any money from your card unless you designate bidding money after your business is set up.
- NiteFlirt doesn't allow certain subjects. Become familiar with the rules before you start to take calls.
- 20 of the funniest online reviews ever
- 14 Biggest lies people tell in online dating sites
- Hilarious things Google thinks you're trying to search for