How to Transform the Ultimate BumbleBee
Bumblebee is one of the main characters featured in the many different versions of the "Transformers" video game series. The robot also plays a major part in the "Transformers" movie series. Ultimate Bumblebee is an action figure that contains many movable parts and sections.
The toy can be transformed from robot mode to car mode and vice versa. With so many different movable parts, the task is daunting for individuals without the instructions.
Hold Bumblebee in robot mode facing you.
Push the robot's arms to his sides and bring both of his legs together.
- Bumblebee is one of the main characters featured in the many different versions of the "Transformers" video game series.
- Ultimate Bumblebee is an action figure that contains many movable parts and sections.
Push the tab on both feet in and pull the tires down to the side of each foot.
Pull the rear end of the car down on top of both tires.
Push the legs up toward the chest section to complete the back portion of the car.
Slide the entire rear end up into position with the robot's torso to form the midsection of the car.
Move the arms forward and toward the centre of the car. Use the rotating joint to guide the arms into place.
Slide the shoulder plates back to form the car doors.
- Push the tab on both feet in and pull the tires down to the side of each foot.
- Slide the shoulder plates back to form the car doors.
Rotate the tires down into position on the front end of the car.
Lift the area of his chest that transforms into the car bonnet. Continue lifting until the hood is pointing straight forward and covering the robot's head.
Check to ensure that each piece has clicked into place and sit the car right side up to complete the transformation.
- When moving the sections of the Ultimate Bumblebee, do so gently. Pushing too hard on any section can cause it to snap and break. Listen for the clicking sound as your complete separate parts of the transformation to signify that the piece has been correctly adjusted into position.
Raphael is a refocused writer originally from Fayetteville, North Carolina. In 2006 he earned his journalism degree from Elon University while minoring in creative writing. During his five year career his work has appeared in publications in North and South Carolina as well as national media outlet ESPN.