Hemera Technologies/PhotoObjects.net/Getty Images
Throughout the year, this project is fun as an afternoon craft or a wonderful prank. Use this craft for April Fool's Day, Halloween or for humorous revenge. What's best about this project is that the supplies are minimal and the results are memorable.
Place your hand inside the glove to stretch the glove out. Remove your hand.
Pour the flour into the latex glove. Fill the glove with flour until each finger, the thumb and the palm of the glove are filled.
Fasten the rubber band around the opening of the glove. Make sure the opening is properly secured so the flour can't fall out.
Put your new fake hand in a jar full of gelatin for a great Halloween prop. You can also leave it lying around and wait for satisfying results.
- Learn to build a haunted house at Peppers and Pollywogs.
- Find haunted house tips at Mahalo.
- You can coat the hand in baby oil or vegetable oil to make a "dead man's hand."
- Paint the hand to make it appear more realistic.
- Be careful to keep the hand away from sharp objects to avoid puncturing the glove and releasing the flour.
- Hemera Technologies/PhotoObjects.net/Getty Images