How to Activate the Seals of Solomon
Saturn image by goce risteski from Fotolia.com
The manuscript used to create, interpret and use the seals or pentacles of King Solomon of Israel is a handbook of magic known as the Key of Solomon or the Clavicula Salomonis. The Key of Solomon associates each seal or pentacle with angels, demons or aerial spirits that govern the actions of specific planets.
The knowledge of binding planetary spirits in seals is part of the renowned wisdom imparted to King Solomon by the God of Israel. Ownership of authentic seals shares this latent power with believers.
Try to ensure that your seal was made on the weekday that corresponds with the seal's ruling planet. Proper seal manufacturing increases their effectiveness. For each day, the planets' most powerful hours of influence are 6 a.m., 1 p.m. or 8 p.m. so the seals should ideally be created at one of those times. Pentacles of the Sun should be made on Sunday. Mondays are dominated by the Moon. Mars rules Tuesdays. Mercury rules Wednesday. Jupiter's seals should be made on a Thursday. Influential Venus seals are created on Friday. A powerful seal of Saturn would have been made on Saturday.
- The manuscript used to create, interpret and use the seals or pentacles of King Solomon of Israel is a handbook of magic known as the Key of Solomon or the Clavicula Salomonis.
- Jupiter's seals should be made on a Thursday.
Inspect your seal to see if it is made from a metal that corresponds to the seal's planet. Just as the day and time of manufacturing increases effectiveness, so does the natural metal from which the seal is made. Pentacles of Saturn should have a large lead component. Jupiter seals are ideally made from tin. Medals for Mars should contain an iron component. In keeping with the colour of the Sun, the best Sun seals are made of pure gold. Copper is associated with Venus. As implied by the planetary name, seals of Mercury should contain Mercury. Moon seals should be made from pure silver.
- Inspect your seal to see if it is made from a metal that corresponds to the seal's planet.
- As implied by the planetary name, seals of Mercury should contain Mercury.
Take a shower. The Key of Solomon recognises that using the seals is an opportunity to pray to and petition the God of Israel. The petitioner is better received while clean.
Petition the God of Israel directly by scribing one of His names. Use a pen or marker with a colour ink that corresponds to your seal's planet. Mars would require red ink while Venus would require green. Draw a circle within a circle. Between the circles write the names of God that correspond to your wish. The name Elohim Gibor is called to punish evil. Elohim Tzabaoth is called to ask for mercy. El Shaddai is called to ask for blessings.
- The Key of Solomon recognises that using the seals is an opportunity to pray to and petition the God of Israel.
- El Shaddai is called to ask for blessings.
Turn your face to the east. Hold your seal over incense of myrrh or frankincense to purify it. Simultaneously, read Psalms 8, 18, 26, 21, 31, 50, 28, 71, 53 and 133. Next, recite "The Oration" in chapter eight of the Key of Solomon to consecrate the seal.
Learn the versicle or scripture associated with your seal. Once consecrated, you may hold your seal in your left hand at any time while reciting the versicle to activate the seal.
- Use your seal on the day and time ruled by the seal's planet. Every planet rules at least three specific times each day. For example, if you cannot wait until Sunday to use a Sun pentacle, you may use it Monday at 3 a.m., 10 a.m. or 5 p.m., the hours the Sun rules over. If you need to use your Saturn seal on a Thursday, you may do so at 5 a.m., noon or 7 p.m.
- Seals made of pure lead may pose a risk to health.
Sarah McLeod began writing professionally for the federal government In 1999. In 2002 she was trained by Georgetown University's Oncology Chief to abstract medical records and has since contributed to Phase I through Phase IV research around the country. McLeod holds a Bachelor of Arts in human services from George Washington University and a Master of Science in health science from Touro University.