- How to Fix the PlayStation 3 DNS Error
- How to Update the Software on an Alpine IVA-W505 Navigation
- How to hook up a security camera a tv and a vcr
- How to Connect a Samsung Home Theater System to a DSTV PVR & TV
- How do I Connect a Cable Box to a VCR to a TV So Both Can Play Video & Record DVD and VCR?
Many mobile devices have an installed "Out" port. This allows you to send the audio and video information of the equipment (such as a portable media player or cell phone) into a computer system. The connection takes one single cable and only a few minutes to perform. However, if there is no available "Out" port installed, you are unable to connect the mobile device to a television system.
Plug the 3.5mm end of the cable into the "Out" port on the mobile media device.
Insert the red, white and yellow RCA audio/video cables into the "Video In" ports on your television system.
Power on the mobile device and your television. Select the "Input" option and choose "Video." The mobile device video information now appears on the television screen.