- How to Fix Error Message Verification of Server Certificate Failed on an Opera Mini
- How to Repair an Ethernet Port on a Laptop
- How to Access the System Restore on a Dell Inspiron 9400
- How to Restore an Acer Computer to Factory Settings
- How to Reset My Dell Latitude D505 Laptop Back to Factory Condition
Hemera Technologies/AbleStock.com/Getty Images
The Ralink Wireless Utility is a wireless connection manager for Windows XP that was built for Ralink devices. Windows XP Service Pack 2 and later attempts to manage wireless connections on their own, which can cause conflicting settings in your Ralink software. You can fix this by using the "Repair" option in the software's uninstaller to restore your configuration.
Click "Start" > "Control Panel."
Double-click "Add/Remove Programs."
Scroll down to "Ralink Wireless Utility," then click "Change."
Click "Repair," then "Next."
Click "Finish" when the repair option has finished. Your settings have now been restored.
- Hemera Technologies/AbleStock.com/Getty Images