How to Unclog a Toilet With Coke
Coca-Cola was invented by Dr. John Styth Pemberton in 1886 in an attempt to re-create a popular drink made with coca. Dr. Pemberton took his invention down to a local pharmacy where it was mixed with carbonated water and sold for 5 cents a glass.
Although the Coca-Cola Company tries to dismiss the claims of Coca-Cola having other uses other than drinking, some of the uses actually work. There are 75 or more odd uses for Coke, including unclogging a toilet.
- Coca-Cola was invented by Dr. John Styth Pemberton in 1886 in an attempt to re-create a popular drink made with coca.
- There are 75 or more odd uses for Coke, including unclogging a toilet.
Pour a 591ml. bottle of Coca-Cola into the toilet.
Soak the toilet bowl in the Coke overnight.
Flush the toilet to dislodge the clog. The acids in the Coke break up the clog overnight.
- The Coca-Cola Company: The Chronicle of Coca-Cola
- The Coca-Cola Company: Product and Packaging Rumors
- "75 Amazing Uses for Coca-Cola"; Joey Green; 2009
Cecilia Harsch has been writing professionally since 2009. She writes mainly home improvement, health and travel articles for various online publications. She has several years of experience in the home-improvement industry, focusing on gardening, and a background in group exercise instruction. Harsch received her Certified Nurses Assistant license in 2004. She attended Tarrant County College and studied English composition.