Flowers are a wonderful way to show someone you care and are thinking of them on any occasion. Many florists offer flower arrangements in various shapes, adding an extra touch to the caring gesture. A popular flower arrangement, particularly around Valentine's Day, is the heart-shaped flower arrangement. These are also a popular idea on Mother's Day as well. Making a heart-shaped flower arrangement is quite easy and requires only a few simple tools. When you're done, you'll have a beautiful floral arrangement.
- Skill level:
- Moderately Easy
Other People Are Reading
Things you need
- Florist foam in a heart shape
- Plastic base
- Two to three bunches of flowers
Soak the heart-shaped florist foam in water until it is fully wet.
Cut off flower stems, leaving about 2 inches of stem.
Insert flowers along the side and top of the florist foam.
Add flowers to the inside of the foam heart.
Set the arrangement in plastic base.
Tips and warnings
- Start at the top of the heart for a perfect look.
- 20 of the funniest online reviews ever
- 14 Biggest lies people tell in online dating sites
- Hilarious things Google thinks you're trying to search for