Epistane is a nutritional supplement offered through the Innovative Body Enhancement Company, or IBE. It is used by bodybuilders as a way to block oestrogen production in the body. Manufacturer claims for Epistane include increased muscle mass, higher libido, improved strength and ability to train longer. Under your doctor's advisement, you can use Epistane as part of your bodybuilding regimen.
- Skill level:
- Moderately Easy
Other People Are Reading
Purchase Epistane online through a bodybuilding supplement retailer. For example, Bodybuilding.com offers a low price on a 90-capsule bottle of the supplement.
Start by taking only one capsule of Epistane per day. During the first week of training, you will only want to take one capsule of Epistane with a full glass of water. Each capsule has 10 mg of the active ingredients. Time your dose to be taken approximately half an hour to an hour prior to weightlifting.
Increase your dosage to two capsules a day of Epistane after the initial week. Most people training will rely on 20 mg of Epistane each day for the rest of the period that they are taking the supplement. However the manufacturer states that you can take as many as three capsules daily.
Cycle your usage of Epistane. To achieve optimal results, you will not want to use the bodybuilding supplement continuously for more than four weeks. Many people will take Epistane for two weeks in a row, then stop the supplement for another two weeks before starting a new cycle.
Tips and warnings
- Do not use this product if you are pregnant. Research has shown that it may cause birth defects if taken during pregnancy.
- People with medical conditions should also avoid the supplement.
- If you have any side effects, like nausea, vomiting, hives, headaches or dizziness, let your doctor know.
- 20 of the funniest online reviews ever
- 14 Biggest lies people tell in online dating sites
- Hilarious things Google thinks you're trying to search for